WASHINGTON — The Board of Governors of the U.S. Postal Service will meet Nov. 15 in open session at Postal Service headquarters, 475 L’Enfant Plaza, SW. The public is welcome to observe the meeting beginning at 1:30 p.m. in the Ben Franklin Room on the 11th floor. The Board is expected to discuss the following items:
- Approval of minutes of previous meetings
- Remarks of the Chairman of the Board
- Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO
- Committee reports
- Consideration of Fiscal Year 2011 10-K, Financial Statements, Annual Report, Comprehensive Statement and Annual Performance Plan
- Consideration of Fiscal Year 2012 Integrated Financial Plan
- Consideration of Final Fiscal Year 2013 Appropriation Request
- Quarterly report on service performance
- Tentative agenda for Dec. 13 meeting in Washington, DC
- Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors
Open session meetings of the Board of Governors are available on live audio webcasts at http://about.usps.com/news/electronic-press-kits/bog/welcome.htm. Three hours after the conclusion of the open session meeting, a recorded audio file will be available for listening. In compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, the audio webcast will be open-captioned.
Following the Board’s open meeting on Nov. 15, Chief Financial Officer Joe Corbett will host a telephone/web conference call to discuss the financial results in more detail. The call will begin at 4 p.m. ET and is open to the news media and all other interested parties.
To attend by phone with audio only, dial 866-567-8049 (Meeting ID: 7411388).
To attend the web conference and join with audio:
- 1. Browse to http://meetingplace3.usps.gov/join.asp?7411388
- 2. After the MeetingPlace window is open, click the Phone icon (under the Participant List or in the upper right-hand corner).
- 3. Click Connect Me, validate or update your phone number and click Connect Me again.
- 4. When the system calls you press 1 to join.
The briefing will also be available on live audio webcast (listen only) at: