WASHINGTON, DC — The Board of Governors of the U.S. Postal Service will meet in Washington, DC, at Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L’Enfant Plaza, SW, on Feb. 3-4, 2009. The public is welcome to observe the Board’s open session, scheduled to begin at 10:30 a.m. on Feb. 4 in the Ben Franklin Room on the 11th floor. The Board is expected to discuss the following items:
Wednesday, Feb. 4 at 10:30 a.m.
- Minutes of the previous meetings, Nov. 12-13, Dec. 2, 2008, and Jan. 22, 2009.
- Remarks of the Chairman of the Board.
- Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO.
- Committee reports.
- Quarterly report on service performance.
- Update on financial performance.
- Tentative agenda for the March 31-April 1, 2009, meeting in Washington, DC.
- Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors.