Letter carrier positions available
Employees can apply through eReassign.
The Postal Service has a limited number of city letter carrier positions available, and current employees are encouraged to apply.
What are the advantages of becoming a city letter carrier?
- Base salary ranges from $44,292 to $57,704 per year
- Daytime work hours
- Interaction with customers
- Outdoor work
- Typically off on Sundays and holidays
- Uniform allowance
Why become a city letter carrier now?
- Taking advantage of this option will provide the greatest selection of jobs and job locations, and increases the chances of finding a job near the applicant’s home.
- Letter carrier seniority begins as soon as the applicant starts.
For more information, employees should contact their local Human Resources office or visit eReassign on LiteBlue to review job listings and locations.