Beginning May 10, 2011, all open session meetings of the Board of Governors will be available via live audio webcast on www.usps.com. Three hours after the conclusion of the open session meeting, a recorded audio file will be available for listening. In compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, the audio webcast will be open-captioned. The webcast link will remain active on the homepage of www.usps.com through May 13, 2011. After May 13, the recorded audio webcast will be available on www.usps.com/about.
PR note:The meeting below will be the first one available online…
Postal Service Board of Governors to Meet May 10 in Washington, DC
WASHINGTON — The Board of Governors of the U.S. Postal Service will meet in open session May 10 at Postal Service headquarters, 475 L’Enfant Plaza, SW. The public is welcome to observe the meeting beginning at 2 p.m. in the Ben Franklin Room on the 11th floor. The Board is expected to discuss the following items:
Tuesday, May 10, 2 p.m.
1. Approval of minutes of previous meetings
2. Remarks of the Chairman of the Board
3. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO
4. Committee reports
5. Quarterly report on financial performance
6. Quarterly report on service performance
7. Tentative agenda for the June 20-21 meeting in Washington, DC