The Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, U.S. Postal Service and Labor Policy will hold a hearing on March 2, 2011. The hearing titled “Pushing the Envelope: The Looming Crisis at USPS” will examine the fiscal situation of the Postal Service and potential areas for postal reform. Congressman Dennis Ross (R-Fl) is chairman.
Date: Wednesday March 2nd, 2011
Start Time: 1:30 p.m.
Location: 2154 Rayburn House Office Building
• The Honorable Patrick R. Donahoe, Postmaster General of the United States
• The Honorable Jacob J. Lew (invited) Director, Office of Management and Budget
• Ms. Ruth Goldway, Chairman, Postal Regulatory Commission
• Mr. Phil Herr, Director, Physical Infrastructure Issues at the Government Accountability Office
• Mr. Jim Sampey, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Valpak
• Mr. Arthur Sackler, Coalition for a 21st Century Postal Service
• Mr. Fredric Rolando, President, National Association of Letter Carriers