DATES AND TIMES: Thursday, November 11, 2010, at 10:30 a.m.; and Friday, November 12, at 8:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
PLACE: Washington, DC, at U.S. Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L’Enfant Plaza, SW., in the Benjamin Franklin Room.
STATUS: Thursday, November 11 at 10:30 a.m.–Closed; Friday, November 12 at 8:30 a.m.–Open; and at 11:30 a.m.–Closed
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
Thursday, November 11 at 10:30 a.m. (Closed)1. Strategic Issues
2. Financial Matters
4. Personnel Matters and Compensation Issues
5. Governors’ Executive Session–Discussion of prior agenda items and Board Governance
WASHINGTON — The Board of Governors of the U.S. Postal Service will meet in open session Nov.12 at Postal Service headquarters, 475 L’Enfant Plaza, SW. The public is welcome to observe the meeting beginning at 8:30 a.m. in the Ben Franklin Room on the 11th floor. The Board is expected to discuss the following items:
Friday, November 12 at 8:30 a.m. (Open)1. Approval of Minutes of Previous Meetings
2. Remarks of the Chairman of the Board
3. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO
4. Committee Reports
5. Consideration of Fiscal Year 2010 10K, Financial Statements, and Postal Service Annual Report
6. Consideration of Fiscal Year 2011 Integrated Financial Plan
7. Consideration of Final Fiscal Year 2012 Appropriation Request
8. Consideration of Fiscal Year 2010 Comprehensive Statement and Annual Performance Plan
9. Quarterly Report on Service Performance
10. Tentative Agenda for the December 6-7, 2010, meeting in Washington, DC
11. Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors
Friday, November 12 at 11:30 a.m. (Closed–if needed)1. Continuation of Thursday’s closed session agenda
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION: Julie S. Moore, Secretary of the Board, U.S. Postal Service, 475 L’Enfant Plaza, SW., Washington, DC 20260-1000. Telephone (202) 268-4800.
source: Federal Register