POSTAL REGULATORY COMMISSION
Sunshine Act Meeting, Public Invited
TIME AND DATE: Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 11 a.m.
PLACE: Commission Hearing Room, 901 New York Avenue, NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20268-0001.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED IN PUBLIC SESSION:
1. Review of postal-related congressional activity.
2. Report on international activities.
3. Review of active cases.
4. Report on recent activities of the Joint Periodicals Task Force and status of the report to the Congress pursuant to section 708 of the PAEA.
5. Report on public comments and rate and service inquiries.
6. Report on vacancies and positions recently filled. Chairman’s Closing Remarks for Open Session
Matters for Consideration in Closed Session
7. Discussion of pending litigation.
8. Discussion of confidential personnel issues involving recruitment.
9. Discussion of contracts involving confidential commercial information