The POSTAL REGULATORY COMMISSION meets the first Wednesday of each month at 11:00 a.m. in the Commission’s Main Conference Room, 901 New York Ave., NW, Suite 200. The public is invited to attend
TIME AND DATE: Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 11 a.m.
PLACE: Commission hearing room, 901 New York Avenue, NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20268-0001.
STATUS: Parts of this meeting will be open to the public. The rest of the meeting will be closed to the public. The public session will be podcast.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED IN PUBLIC SESSION:
1. Review of Postal-related Congressional Activity
2. Report on International Activities
3. Review of Active Cases
4. Report on Public Communications regarding the Nature of Service Inquiry
5. Report on Status of a Special Study, pursuant to Section 802(c) of the Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act (PAEA) of 2006, addressing the Postal Service’s estimated share of a certain Civil Service Retirement System-related retirement benefit liability
6. Report on Recent Activities of the Joint Periodicals Task Force and Status of the report to the Congress pursuant to Section 708 of the PAEA
7. Report on Status of Internal Evaluation of the Public Representative Function
8. Report on Status of Technical Conference Papers Authored by Staff Chairman’s Closing Remarks for Open Session
Matters for Consideration in Closed Session
9. Discussion of Pending Litigation
10. Discussion of Confidential Commercial Information relative to Potential Commission Contracts
11. Discussion of Confidential Personnel Issues involving Performance Management
source: Federal Register