WASHINGTON, DC — The Board of Governors of the U.S. Postal Service will meet in Washington, DC, at Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L’Enfant Plaza, SW, on May 4-6. The public is welcome to observe the Board’s open session, scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. on May 6 in the Ben Franklin Room on the 11th floor. The Board is expected to discuss the following items:
Wednesday, May 6 at 8:30 a.m.
1. Call to order and approval of minutes of previous meetings.
2. Remarks of the Chairman of the Board.
3. Recognition of the former Board Chairman.
4. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO.
5. Committee assignments and committee reports.
6. Quarterly report on service performance.
7. Quarterly report on financial performance.
8. Tentative agenda for the June 22, 23 and 24, 2009, meeting in Washington, D.C., and adjourn.