WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Board of Governors of the U.S. Postal Service will meet in Washington, D.C., at Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L’Enfant Plaza, SW, on May 1-2, 2007. The public is welcome to observe the Board’s open session, scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. on May 2 in the Ben Franklin Room on the 11th floor. The Board is expected to discuss the following items:
Wednesday, May 2 at 8:30 a.m.
1. Minutes of the previous meetings.
2. Remarks of the Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Board (Jim Miller and Alan Kessler).
3. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO John E. Potter.
5. Board of Governors bylaw amendments.
6. Capital investment – Additional delivery bar code sorters and stacker modules (Walt O’Tormey, vice president, engineering).
7. Quarterly Report on Service Performance (Delores Killette, consumer advocate and vice president).
8. Quarterly Report on Financial Performance (Glen Walker, chief financial officer and executive vice president).
9. Integrated Financial Plan Addendum (Glen Walker).
10. Tentative agenda for the June 19-20, 2007, meeting in Washington, D.C.
Source: U.S. Postal Service